- We conduct qualitative and quantitative research to better understand the needs, expectations and habits of various population groups .
- We organize and support conferences, debates and training initiatives intended to consolidate equal opportunity and promote knowledge of instruments and strategies of gender mainstreaming.
- We offer technical assistance and organizational consulting to public and private entities in the field of gender mainstreaming (gender planning, budgeting and auditing) and the implementation of strategies and procedures meant to promote equal opportunity.
- We observe the environment around us and remain vigilant in the protection of human rights, in particular those of women, through a wide range of consulting, orientation, support and guidance services addressed to political, legal and judicial affairs. We also monitor emblematic cases offensive to human rights.
- We participate in the design and evaluation of policies and services both local and international, for example in cooperative development projects.